Petroleum-free, 100% Natural, Made in USA
Our Beard Wax has a nut-free blend of natural and organic oils. This scent is one of our most popular! (Formerly Wrangler Scent) It is a combination of flowering tobacco blossom, citrus, with a hint of woods. This is not tobacco that some chew or smoke (no nicotine). Flowering tobacco (relative to true tobacco) plants are wonderful annuals that add splash of color and intense earthy smell to gardens. It has antiseptic properties and frequently used in the perfume/cologne industry for its deep, comforting, and warm note with a rather sweet scent. This is balanced with citrus and woodsy cedar-wood.
This Is The Best Beard Wax You Will Find. Naturally Moisturizes Your Beard While Taming Unruly Hairs
- Leaves beard silky-smooth, manageable and frizz-free
- Hypoallergenic |no gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Will not damage and dry out hair | Sulfate Free
- Highly concentrated
- TSA Friendly | fits in carry-on
- Fast, handy, and easy to apply
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm is a potent hydrator.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
STIFFER THAN A BALM, IT GIVES YOUR BEARD A MEDIUM HOLD | WORKS GREAT FOR MUSTACHE, BEARD, AND YOUR FAVORITE HAIR STYLE
Directions: Scrape off a bit of balm with your thumbnail and warm between fingers. Once the balm has been warmed, apply it to beard and mustache.
Ingredients: Carthamus tinctorius, (*safflower) seed oil, cera alba, (beeswax), cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, and proprietary essential oil blend. *organic ingredient
Support Local family farms - beeswax and safflower oil grown & gathered in Montana, USA