Lavender Foaming Liquid Hand Soap for Baby & Kids Sensitive Skin
Made with organic plant based oils, soothing aloe, and glycerin to leave skin soft and hydrated. This is not a “no-tear” soap because it naturally contains a higher pH than the eyes, so use caution around eye area. If soap gets in eyes, just rinse with water. Lavender has been used since ancient times to calm the mind, and the Romans added lavender to their bath water, hence the name from the Latin lavare, 'to wash'. While there’s no specific evidence that lavender essential oils are directly responsible for improving sleep, there are studies indicating that lavender seems to relax and soothe babies, and lead to better, deeper, longer sleep. That’s not surprising, since lavender is the most well know oil for sleep problems; it is incredibly calming and has great sedative properties.
- Instant foam — easy to lather, easy to rinse
- Pairs well with Lavender Baby Lotion
- Best natural soap for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm is a potent hydrator and ideal for dry, sensitive complexions.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
GENTLY CLEAN YOUR KIDS HANDS AND BODY WITH OUR FOAMING ALL NATURAL LIQUID SOAP | REMEMBER THE RULE, LATHER UP AND SCRUB FOR 20 SECONDS TO REMOVE GERMS AND GUNK. WHATS 20 SECONDS?
Twinkle, twinkle little star. Look how clean my two hands are. Soap and water, wash and scrub. Get those germs off rub-a-dub. Twinkle, twinkle little star. Look how clean my two hands are.
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients:aloe barbadensis (*aloe vera) leaf, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water,ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ***potassium hydroxide, glycerin, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil. * certified organic ingredient. **contains coconut oil | ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
Size: 8 ounce bottle (227grams)
How does our soap work without nasty chemicals?
Normally, oil and water don't mix, so they separate into two different layers. Soap breaks up the oil into smaller drops, which can mix with the water. It works because soap is made up of molecules with two very different ends. One end of soap molecules love water - they are hydrophilic. The other end of soap molecules hate water - they are hydrophobic.
Hydrophobic ends of soap molecule all attach to the oil. Hydrophilic ends stick out into the water. This causes a drop of oil to form. These drops of oil are suspended in the water. This is how soap cleans your hands - it causes drops of grease and dirt to be pulled off your hands and suspended in water. These drops are washed away when you rinse your hands