Lavender Baby Lotion = Silky, Nourished, & Hydrated Skin
Lavender has been used since ancient times to calm the mind, and the Romans added lavender to their bath water, hence the name from the Latin lavare, 'to wash'. While there’s no specific evidence that lavender essential oils are directly responsible for improving sleep, there are studies indicating that lavender seems to relax and soothe babies, and lead to better, deeper, longer sleep. That’s not surprising, since lavender is the most well know oil for sleep problems; it is incredibly calming and has great sedative properties.
A LUXURIOUS, CREAMY, HYDRATING HAND AND BODY LOTION MADE FROM ORGANIC VITAMIN RICH MONTANA SAFFLOWER OIL, SKIN LOVING LUXURIOUS ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, SOOTHING ALOE, NATURALLY HEALING ORGANIC HONEY. FAST-ABSORBING FORMULA HELPS NOURISH AND PROTECT DRY SKIN, LEAVING IT FEELING SOFT, AND SMOOTH. NON-GREASY, AND GENTLE ENOUGH FOR EVERYDAY USE.
- Pairs well with Lavender Foaming Hand & Body Wash
- Best natural lotion if you desire silky soft and smooth skin
- Highly emollient, just a few pumps covers the whole body
- Buttery texture from coconut oil & cocoa butter
- Hypoallergenic - made without top food allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm. Safflower acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 8 oz. (227g) pump bottle
86% Organic | Ingredients: aloe barbadensis (*aloe vera) leaf juice, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, emulsifying wax, honey, steric acid, theobroma cacao (*cocoa) seed butter, glycerin, sodium lactate, powder silk, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, and lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.*certified organic organic ingredient
Posted by Unknown on 14th Apr 2016
We use the blue chamomile lotion throughout the day but after bath time this lavender lotion is a main part of our little guys bed time routine. It aborts super fast, is perfect for baby massage and smells great! He loves his bed time routine now that we've started using this lotion! And he sleeps SO WELL afterwards! If he gets fussy during the day it also is very soothing I will rub a little on his hands or on his body and he calms down. Thank you Day Spa Body Basics!
Love the scent!
Posted by Unknown on 17th Jul 2015
This is the only lotion I use on my baby boy. It's creamy and absorbs quickly. He had a case of mild eczema that caused me to search for an all natural lotion and I found this. I love the lavender scent and so does my baby, he sleeps like a rock after applying this after bath time. The price is worth it.