Wrangler Beard Oil | Ultra-Moisturizing | 100% Natural | Petroleum Free | Made in USA
Need to wrangle that beard? Look no further! Our Urban Wrangler Beard Oil has a nut-free blend of natural and organic oils with a must-have wrangler scent made up of Montana woods, hint of Virginia tobacco barn and refreshing Italian Bergamot.
- Pairs well with Wrangler Face Wash & Beard Shampoo
- Hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm
- Junk Free Ingredients – Mineral oil and Silicone Free. NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana | Vegan
- 2 oz. glass bottle
IF YOU WANT A SIMPLE SKIN CARE REGIMEN ALL YOU NEED IS BEARD OIL. THE BEST BEARD OIL TURNS OUT TO BE ULTRA- MOISTURIZING AND INCREDIBLY MULTIPURPOSE IN ITS USE. TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN USE ONE PRODUCT.
Apply a few drops to palm and distribute evenly throughout a slightly damp beard to soften and moisturize giving your beard a clean shine.
Add a few drops oil to your shampoo or conditioner for healthier strands. Add directly on hair ends to tame and calm frizz. Works fantastic for those with curly hair.
Cleanse With Beard Oil
Cleansing with our beard oil is one of the most delicate, but effective ways to remove impurities from your skin. Fight fire with fire and oil with oil. Applying oil to already oily skin can help manage pore-clogging sebum. Simply massage into skin and melt dirt, dead skin, and grime away. Gently remove with warm wet wash cloth. Repeat if necessary. Even mechanics & grease monkeys can benefit with using oil to remove grease and grime. Frequent washing of hands can cause dry irritated skin, so whether your oil is in the garage, the shower, or next to the sink, this can be your first or only step to cleaner healthier skin.
Beard oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Lightly tap body oils onto your face—don’t rub. Beard oil can benefit any skin type, even acne-prone.
Apply directly after shower to seal moisture in. Blend oil with our lotions or apply it directly on extra-dry patches for a boost of hydration. Oils deliver moisture without residue.
Ingredients: Carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape seed) oil, and essential oil blend. * organic ingredient