Unscented Foaming Liquid Hand Soap for Sensitive Skin – Hard-working with no added scent
Gently clean your hands with our foaming all natural liquid soap. Made with organic plant based oils, soothing aloe, and glycerin to leave skin soft and hydrated.
- Instant foam — easy to lather, easy to rinse
- Best natural soap for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm is a potent hydrator and ideal for dry, sensitive complexions.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 8 ounce bottle (227grams)
How does our soap work without nasty chemicals?
Normally, oil and water don't mix, so they separate into two different layers. Soap breaks up the oil into smaller drops, which can mix with the water. It works because soap is made up of molecules with two very different ends. One end of soap molecules love water - they are hydrophilic. The other end of soap molecules hate water - they are hydrophobic.
Hydrophobic ends of soap molecule all attach to the oil. Hydrophilic ends stick out into the water. This causes a drop of oil to form. These drops of oil are suspended in the water. This is how soap cleans your hands - it causes drops of grease and dirt to be pulled off your hands and suspended in water. These drops are washed away when you rinse your hands.
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: aloe barbadensis (*aloe vera) leaf, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ***potassium hydroxide, and glycerin. * certified organic ingredient **contains coconut oil ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These really are the best liquid soaps I have ever used. I really like "Buck Naked" (and not just cuz of the name). It has a slight clean, refreshing sent from the safflower oil. I really like using it in my kitchen, and my hands always feel so soft after washing. DaySpa is really spoiling me for all other products.