Wild Elderberry Shave Cream = A Naturally Better Shave Experience Without Nicks, Cuts, & Irritation
Elderberries are the fruit of the flowering plant known as Sambucus, more commonly referred to as elder or elderflower. The berries are black or very dark blue and have a sharp, sweet flavor. If you live in Montana you probably have had some homemade elderberry wine. Elderberries are a mountain superfruit that's packed with beneficial nutrients.
OUR LUXURIOUS SHAVE CREAM IS ENRICHED WITH ORGANIC SAFFLOWER OIL, COCONUT OIL, AND PURE VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, MAKING IT GENTLE AND HYDRATING. WHEN USED WITH WARM WATER, EVEN A SMALL AMOUNT WILL PRODUCE A RICH, CREAMY LATHER, PROVIDING EXCELLENT LUBRICATION FOR RAZOR GLIDE. THE ALL-NATURAL, SKIN-LOVING INGREDIENTS PROTECT AND CONDITION THE SKIN, AS WELL AS SOFTEN AND LIFT THE HAIRS IN PREPARATION FOR THE RAZOR. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY! OUR 8 OUNCE BOTTLE WILL LAST UP TO 100 SHAVES, KEEPING YOUR SKIN SMOOTH AND SUPPLE.
- Pairs well with Pre-Shave Oil
- Alcohol-Free - won't dry out your skin
- The best all-natural shave cream for a close, smooth shave
- Hypoallergenic - made without top food allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, mineral oil, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 8 oz. pump bottle
Directions: For best results, shave while or after showering. Using hot water, lather up shave cream with a shaving brush or fingers. Shave with the grain, following the growth direction of hair. For an even closer shave, repeat lathering process and shave lightly against or across the grain. Rinse with cold water, pat dry, and apply After-Shave Balm. For those with sensitive skin or prone to razor burn/bumps, consider using our Pre-Shave Oil before shaving.
Ingredients: aloe barbadensis (organic aloe vera) leaf juice, glycerin (naturally derived), stearic acid (derived from vegetable fats and oils), myristic acid (derived from palm kernel and coconut oils), potassium hydroxide, carthamus tinctorius (organic safflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (organic coconut) oil, cellulose (plant derived), Elderberry, Montana honey, proprietary fragrance blend, radish root ferment filtrate, lactobacillus, cocos nucifera coconut fruit extract, sodium lactate, sodium borate, zinc oxide, silk protein, allantoin, and willow bark extract.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Like everything I purchase from here this shaving cream is amazing. I absolutely love the smell and it is super creamy on my skin. I will definitely order again.