Wild Elderberry Naturally Better Shave Experience!
Elderberries are the fruit of the flowering plant known as Sambucus, more commonly referred to as elder or elderflower. The berries are black or very dark blue and have a sharp, sweet flavor. If you live in Montana you probably have had some homemade elderberry wine. Elderberries are a mountain superfruit and they are packed with beneficial nutrients and have been a part of traditional medicine for hundreds of years.
Our shave cream is enriched with organic safflower, coconut oil, and pure vegetable glycerin to help make it gentle. There is no alcohol, so it won't dry your skin. When used with warm water even a small amount will produce a thick creamy lather. The combination of warm water and natural ingredients will soften and lift the hair in preparation for the razor blade. The rich lather provides excellent lubrication for razor glide while protecting and conditioning the skin. A little goes a long way! Our 8oz. bottle will last up to 50 shaves, keeping your skin smooth and supple.
- Pairs well with Pre-Shave Oil
- Hypoallergenic - made without top food allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm. Safflower acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, mineral oil, or parabens.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 8 oz.pump bottle
For best results, shave while or after showering. Using hot water, lather up shave cream with a shaving brush or fingers and shave with the grain, following the growth direction of hair. For an even closer shave, repeat lathering process and shave lightly against or across the grain. Rinse with cold water, pat dry and apply After-Shave Balm. For those with sensitive skin or prone to razor burn/bumps, consider using our Pre-Shave Oil before shaving.
Ingredients: aloe barbadensis (organic aloe vera) leaf juice, glycerin (naturally derived), stearic acid (derived from vegetable fats and oils), myristic acid (derived from palm kernel and coconut oils), potassium hydroxide, carthamus tinctorius (organic safflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (organic coconut) oil, cellulose (plant derived), Elderberry, proprietary fragrance blend, radish root ferment filtrate, lactobacillus, cocos nucifera coconut fruit extract, sodium lactate, sodium borate, zinc oxide, silk protein, allantoin, and willow bark extract.