French Rose Hand & Body Soap for Dry Sensitive Skin. Roses are Evocative and Unassuming
- Perhaps no flower is more recognizable and no aroma more evocative than that of the rose. The rose is common and unassuming, blooming carefree in a grandmother's rambling, overgrown garden, yet the rose can also personify black tie elegance, its velvety blossoms lavish enough to keep company with champagne and caviar. The healing tradition associated with the rose is no less remarkable than its fragrance and beauty. Roses are known for their mild anti-viral and bactericidal properties are mildly astringent and beneficial for cleansing and refreshing dry, sensitive skin.
- French Pink Clay is a combination of white and red clays. It is considered to be the mildest of all the clays and works well for normal, sensitive and mature skin types. It can be used to cleanse and detoxify the skin, remove dead skin cells and create and overall refreshed appearance.
Refresh and cleanse with our all natural handmade soap. Our eco-friendly bar soaps are made with organic plant based oils, so they naturally contain glycerin to leave skin soft and hydrated. Like a fine wine, our luxury handcrafted bar soaps take over a month to produce.
- Best natural soap for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Rich and creamy lather infused with botanicals and essential oils that won’t dry your skin.
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm is a potent hydrator and ideal for dry, sensitive complexions.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 5 ounce bar (142 grams) ~ your soap is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 ounces, sometimes more
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, elaeis guineenis (*palm) fruit oil, ***sodium hydroxide, kaolin – Illite (red clay), *rosa powder, rosehip powder, rosa gallica citrus (rose) oil, pelargonium capitatum x radens (rose geranium) oil. * certified organic ingredient **contains coconut ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin - remember "fine wine"
Goes well with the Rose Lotion
Posted by Mary on 18th Dec 2015
This is a very nice smelling soap that complements the Rose Lotion. It cleans well without drying the skin. I had a recurring rash on my back that greatly improved once I switched to the Dayspa soaps. I haven't tried them all yet, but since they are all made with the same basic ingredients I don't think you can go wrong. It's just a matter of whether or not you appreciate the scent.