Glacier – Wild wilderness musk with undertones of rushing mountain air and clean pristine water. Named after the Crown of the Continent, Glacier National Park is located in Montana and Canada with 16,000 square miles of pristine forests, alpine meadows, rugged mountains, and spectacular lakes. Experience this upscale adventurous scent.
Make a memory - Scent is one of the most powerful of our five senses. Smelling a fragrance can trigger a treasured memory and provoke enjoyable thoughts. Each of our solid colognes offers its own history, occasion, and feeling.
- Highly concentrated but not overwhelming
- Easily fits in pocket, gym bag, and carry-on | TSA Friendly
- Fast, handy, and easy to apply with our roll-on tube
- Economical - lasts longer than liquid cologne (which evaporate)
- Moisturizing Farm to Skin Ingredients – Organic safflower oil and beeswax hydrate and seal moisture in. Grown and gathered in Montana from family farms
- Free of top food allergens such as soy, shea butter, nuts, and gluten
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals | Made with blends of natural essential oils and premium fragrance ingredients
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
When in Rome….or shall we say Egypt? Solid cologne is a preferred alternative to traditional spray cologne. It’s nothing new, but something that the Ancient Egyptians introduced a long time ago - all natural, waxed based solid perfume. Each application of our solid cologne evolves with individual body chemistry and temperature creating an individual scent.
Directions: Lightly dab onto pulse points and allow skin to warm cologne. Apply to wrist, or behind the ears and neck.
Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax), mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, and proprietary fragrance blend. *organic ingredient
Size .5oz. | 14g