Glacier Solid Shampoo & Beard Wash | Super-Concentrated | Travel-Friendly | Eco-Friendly
Glacier National Park is a wilderness area with glacier-carved peaks. Our Glacier scent has the crispness of ice from camphor rather than mint. For those that like an invigorating scent, this is for you.
CHANGE HOW YOU THINK ABOUT SHAMPOO. OUR ALL-NATURAL, ECO-FRIENDLY SHAMPOO BARS ARE MADE WITH ORGANIC, PLANT-BASED OILS AND BOTANICALS, THAT PRODUCE A RICH AND CREAMY LATHER, WITHOUT THE HARSH SIDE EFFECTS OF CHEMICAL CONCOCTIONS. ONE BAR IS EQUIVALENT TO FOUR BOTTLES OF SHAMPOO, MEANING LESS PLASTIC IN LANDFILLS.
- Best shampoo for allergy sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic - made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Sulfate-Free - Will not damage and dry out your hair
- Farm to Skin Ingredients - GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
Shampoo bars can be used in one of two ways–
1) The bar can be directly applied to the scalp and rubbed in a circular motion to create a nice lather.
2) The bar can be rubbed in your hands until a lather is formed that way.
To increase the "life" of your bar, cut it in half and use the rest later.
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, ***sodium hydroxide, and proprietary essential oil blend. **certified organic ingredient.
Size: 4.5 ounce bar (128 grams)
**contains coconut oil | ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin