Glacier Shampoo & Beard Wash Bar. Travel Friendly and No Plastic For the Landfills. Glacier National Park is a wilderness area with glacier-carved peaks. Our Glacier scent has the crispness of ice from camphor rather than mint. For those that like an invigorating shave, this is the scent for you.
Change how you think about shampoo. Our eco-friendly Shampoo Bars are made with organic plant based oils and botanicals that produce a rich and creamy lather without the harsh side effects of chemical concoctions. One bar is equivalent to 4 bottles of shampoo.
- Best shampoo for allergy sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Will not damage and dry out your hair
- Farm to Skin Ingredients. GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm is a potent hydrator.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
Shampoo bars can be used in one of two ways– the bar can be directly applied to the scalp and beard, and rubbed in a circular motion to create a nice lather. Other people prefer to rub the bar in their hands until a lather is formed that way. To increase the "life" of your bar, cut it in half and use the rest later.
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, ***sodium hydroxide, and proprietary essential oil blend. **certified organic ingredient.
Size: 4.5 ounce bar (128 grams)
**contains coconut oil | ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin