Woodland Timber Glycerin Soap
Bring the outdoors inside. The aromatic Douglas-fir, peppery juniper, and slightly vanilla ponderosa pine combine to create a walk in the woods fragrance that evokes warmth, comfort, and well-being.
REFRESH AND CLEANSE WITH OUR ALL-NATURAL, HANDMADE SOAP. OUR ECO-FRIENDLY BAR SOAPS ARE MADE WITH ORGANIC PLANT-BASED OILS, SO THEY NATURALLY CONTAIN GLYCERIN, THEN WE ADD MORE GLYCERIN TO LEAVE SKIN SOFT AND HYDRATED. THEY PRODUCE A RICH AND CREAMY LATHER, INFUSED WITH SKIN-LOVING BOTANICALS AND ESSENTIAL OILS, THAT WON'T DRY OUT YOUR SKIN. THE RESULT IS NATURALLY CLEANSED, NOURISHED, & HYDRATED SKIN.
- Best natural soap for allergy sensitive skin – made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 3.5 ounce bar (100 grams)
Ingredients: Elaeis guineenis (*palm) fruit oil, water, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, glycerin, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, sodium hydroxide, *sugar, *spirulina, and proprietary fragrance blend. *organic ingredient