As we age, wrinkles start looking deeper as our skin's natural oils decrease; the moisture barrier breaks down and the skin dries out. Most creams contain a little oil, but not enough to make a big difference in water loss. Because oils are lipophilic (fat-liking) they pass though the lipid layer of the skin much faster, preventing water loss which allows them to plump the skin and moisturize more effectively.
- Intensely hydrates and replenishes skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Fights signs of stress and fatigue
- Firms and protects skin from environmental damage
- Reduces signs of stress and fatigue on skin
- Absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating
- 1 oz Blue Bottle
When you look at younger skin you are seeing skin at its healthiest, where the skin cells are held together by an abundance of oil. As we age, we produce less of these important naturally occurring oils that give our skin a healthy glow. Adding oils back in topically, can give your skin a healthy lipid barrier, allowing it to retain more moisture and prevents dehydration. When face oils are applied to the skin, they are absorbed directly into the top layers of the epidermis and many times one can see immediate results from the first application.
Skin Loving Ingredients:
- Carrot Macerated Oil is considered to be one of the best oils for skin care, and is suitable for all skin types, especially dry and aging skin.
- Myrrh, called mo yao in China, it has been used since at least 600 BC for improving appearance of skin.
- Red raspberry seed oil may have the potential to act as a UV-A and UV-B shield with the potential SPF between 28 - 50 for UVB and 6.5 - 7.5 for UVA.
- Known as the Immortal or Everlasting Flower, Helichrysum is used to help promote healthy skin cell regeneration and a glowing, youthful complexion.
Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, daucus carota (carrot) root extract oil, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, helichrysum italicum oil, and commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil.
Add 3-5 drops of Face Serum to palm of hand. To increase the effectiveness of Serum, use with your favorite Active Concentrate. More than one Active can be combined with Serum. Use 2 times a day for best results
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this serum! It is so hydrating and smells amazing!