Dramatically re-hydrate and rejuvenate your skin at the cellular level. Leaves skin soft and silky with a renewed appearance and texture. Rosehip oil contains vitamin C and antioxidants to stimulate collagen production. It also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The oil can penetrate due to the vitamin A, which has small enough molecules to go deeper into the skin. Vitamin A improves the skin’s moisture levels and reduces wrinkles and fine lines. To increase the effectiveness of Serum, use with your favorite Active Concentrate. More than one Active can be combined with Serum
As we age, wrinkles start looking deeper as our skin's natural oils decrease; the moisture barrier breaks down and the skin dries out. Most creams contain a little oil, but not enough to make a big difference in water loss. Because oils are lipophilic (fat-liking) they pass though the lipid layer of the skin much faster, preventing water loss which allows them to plump the skin and moisturize more effectively.
- Intensely hydrates and replenishes skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Fights signs of stress and fatigue
- Firms and protects skin from environmental damage
- Reduces signs of stress and fatigue on skin
- Absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating
- 1 oz Blue Bottle
When you look at younger skin you are seeing skin at its healthiest, where the skin cells are held together by an abundance of oil. As we age, we produce less of these important naturally occurring oils that give our skin a healthy glow. Adding oils back in topically, can give your skin a healthy lipid barrier, allowing it to retain more moisture and prevents dehydration. When face oils are applied to the skin, they are absorbed directly into the top layers of the epidermis and many times one can see immediate results from the first application.
Skin Loving Ingredients:
- Jasmine, the exotic and moisturizing skin care pick-me-up.
- Neroli essential oil is steam-distilled from the small, white, waxy flowers of the tree that provide anti-inflammatory benefits to the skin.
- Hemp Oil regenerates and energizes the skin's protective layer due to its high content of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, hemp oil has a composition like skin lipids, which makes it an excellent natural emollient and moisturizer. It is especially useful for dry, tired or dehydrated skin and nails. Our hemp is cold pressed in Montana.
Ingredients: cannabis sativa (cold pressed hemp) seed oil, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, Jasminum sambac flower oil, and citrus aurantium amara (neroli) oil.
Add 3-5 drops of Face Serum to palm of hand. To increase the effectiveness of Serum, use with your favorite Active Concentrate. More than one Active can be combined with Serum. Use 2 times a day for best results