Man Cave All-Natural Beard Oil = A Smooth, Frizz-Free, Easy to Manage, Naturally Better Beard!
Man Cave is a must-have mix of cedar-y Montana woods and earthy patchouli.
NEED TO WRANGLE THAT BEARD WITH SOMETHING BETTER THAN A BUNGEE CORD? ALL IT TAKES IS A FEW DROPS OF NATURE. OUR AMAZING BEARD OIL CONTAINS NATURAL, ORGANIC, SKIN-LOVING OILS TO CONDITION YOUR BEARD AND SOOTHE YOUR SKIN. THESE ULTRA-MOISTURIZING BEARD CARE MUST-HAVES TAME UNRULY BEARDS, BEAT BEARDRUFF AND HYDRATE ITCHY SKIN, AND LEAVE YOUR GLORIOUS BEARD LOOKING ITS BEST.
- Pairs well with Tonka Bean & Saffron Shampoo Bar & Beard Wash
- Hypoallergenic - made without top food allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients – Mineral Oil and Silicone-Free. NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana | Vegan
- 2 oz. amber glass bottle
OUR BEARD OIL TURNS OUT TO BE INCREDIBLY MULTIPURPOSE! CHECK OUT ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN USE IT:
Wrangle Your Beard -
Apply a few drops to palm and distribute evenly throughout a slightly damp beard, to soften and moisturize, giving your beard a clean shine. Please don't forget those wild brows! For extra hold, follow with our Beard Balm.
Tame Hair -
Add a few drops of oil to your shampoo or conditioner for healthier strands. Add directly on hair ends to tame and calm frizz. Works fantastic for those with curly hair.
Cleanse With Beard Oil -
Cleansing with our beard oil is one of the most delicate, but effective ways, to remove impurities from your skin. Fight fire with fire and oil with oil. Applying oil to already oily skin can help manage pore-clogging sebum. Simply massage into skin and melt dirt, dead skin, and grime away. Gently remove with a warm, wet wash cloth. Repeat if necessary. Even mechanics and grease monkeys can benefit from using oil to remove grease and grime. Frequent handwashing can cause dry, irritated skin, so whether your oil is in the garage, the shower, or next to the sink, this can be your first or only step to cleaner, healthier skin.
Moisturize Your Face -
Beard oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Lightly tap beard oil onto your face—don’t rub. Beard oil can benefit any skin type, even acne-prone.
Moisturize Your Body -
Apply directly after shower to seal moisture in. Blend oil with our lotions or apply it directly to extra-dry patches for a boost of hydration. Oils deliver moisture without residue.