Inspiration: Calm, Happy Baby - Means Happy Parents
Lavender has been used since ancient times to calm the mind, and the Romans added lavender to their bath water, hence the name from the Latin lavare, 'to wash'. While there’s no specific evidence that lavender essential oils are directly responsible for improving sleep, there are studies indicating that lavender seems to relax and soothe babies, and lead to better, deeper, longer sleep. That’s not surprising, since lavender is the most well know oil for sleep problems; it is incredibly calming and has great sedative properties.
Gift box includes:
- Lavender Beeswax Candle
- Lavender & Organic Safflower Lotion
- Lavender Bath & Massage Oil
- Pure Lavender Essential Oil Room & Bedding Spray
- 2 Organic Cotton Handmade Wash Cloths
- Organic Cotton Swaddle Blanket with Sprig of Dried Lavender
- Packaged in our signature reusable white birch wood box
- Note/card with your message. Just let us know what you want it to say in the comments section of your order.