Rose Luxury Lotion = Silky, Nourished, & Hydrated Skin
No doubt it is the most beautiful flower in the world. The flower with innumerable stories, legends, myths and legacies associated with it. With its varied colors, incomparable fragrance and shapes and sizes, you will find one for every mood and every occasion. It has been said, a beautiful rose can invoke romantic feelings in even the heart of hardest of rocks. Rose is used in aromatherapy as an anti-depressant (relieves anxiety and helps invoke positive thoughts) and for migraines.
A LUXURIOUS, CREAMY, HYDRATING HAND AND BODY LOTION MADE FROM ORGANIC VITAMIN RICH MONTANA SAFFLOWER OIL, SKIN LOVING LUXURIOUS ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, SOOTHING ALOE, NATURALLY HEALING ORGANIC HONEY. FAST-ABSORBING FORMULA HELPS NOURISH AND PROTECT DRY SKIN, LEAVING IT FEELING SOFT, AND SMOOTH. NON-GREASY, AND GENTLE ENOUGH FOR EVERYDAY USE.
- Pairs well with Organic Rose Sugar Scrub
- Best natural lotion if you desire silky soft and smooth skin
- Highly emollient, just a few pumps covers the whole body
- Buttery texture from coconut oil & cocoa butter
- Hypoallergenic | made without top food allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm. Safflower acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 8 oz. (227g) pump bottle
86% Organic | Ingredients: aloe barbadensis (*aloe vera) leaf juice, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, emulsifying wax, honey, steric acid, theobroma cacao (*cocoa) seed butter, glycerin, sodium lactate, powder silk, and phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, pelargonium capitatum x radens (rose geranium) oil, rosa damascene (rose) oil, and pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil. *certified organic ingredient
Love the scent!
Posted by Mary on 18th Dec 2015
All the lotions sold here are good. They moisturize well and smell pleasant but not overpowering. Plus they soak in nicely and don't leave a greasy feel. I always get compliments on how nice I smell when I use this Rose lotion. Btw, I don't generally write reviews at all, but the products sold by Dayspa are so good, I just had to share my opinion.
Not as good as Lavender Lotion
Posted by Unknown on 25th Jan 2013
I didn't care for the smell of this lotion. If you like smelling like roses & other flowers all day, then it is for you. If not, try the Lavender lotion that they sell...it is the best!