Salted Pink Grapefruit Hand & Body Soap for Sensitive Skin. Refresh, detox, and exfoliate all in one.
- Dead Sea salts are comprised of a wide variety of minerals that gently exfoliate roughness away.
- Grapefruit dazzles your senses with a fresh, sweet citrus smell.
- French Pink Clay is a combination of white and red clays. It is considered to be the mildest of all the clays and works well for normal, sensitive and mature skin types. It can be used to cleanse and detoxify the skin, remove dead skin cells and create and overall refreshed appearance.
Refresh and cleanse with our all natural handmade soap. Our eco-friendly bar soaps are made with organic plant based oils, so they naturally contain glycerin to leave skin soft and hydrated. Like a fine wine, our luxury handcrafted bar soaps take over a month to produce.
- Best natural soap for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Rich and creamy lather infused with botanicals and essential oils that won’t dry your skin.
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm is a potent hydrator and ideal for dry, sensitive complexions.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 5 ounce bar (142 grams) ~ your soap is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 ounces, sometimes more
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ***sodium hydroxide, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), kaolin – Illite (red clay), citrus paradisi (pink grapefruit), & rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil. * certified organic ingredient **contains coconut oil ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin - remember "fine wine"