Skip & Go Naked River Friendly Soap. Unscented, fantastic on skin and great for washing camp clothes.
Most guides will tell you some fresh water and vigorous scrubbing will keep you plenty clean, but if your stink requires stronger weapons, you’ll want to find something biodegradable for your next river trip. That means no phosphate, surfactants, triclosan, or any “anti-bacterial” ingredients. That said, it’s important to remember that no soap, river-friendly or not, should be used directly in the river. Biodegradable soaps need soil to be broken down, so follow accepted guidelines and do your bathing and clothes washing at least 200 yards away from any water source. A bucket and a washcloth are all the tools you need.
Refresh and cleanse with our all natural handmade soap. Our eco-friendly bar soaps are made with organic plant based oils, so they naturally contain glycerin to leave skin soft and hydrated. Like a fine wine, our luxury handcrafted bar soaps take over a month to produce.
- Best natural soap for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Rich and creamy lather infused with botanicals and essential oils that won’t dry your skin.
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm is a potent hydrator and ideal for dry, sensitive complexions.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 5 ounce bar (142 grams) ~ your soap is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 ounces, sometimes more
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, elaeis guineenis (*palm) fruit oil, and ***sodium hydroxide. **certified organic ingredient **contains coconut oil ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin - remember "fine wine"