Tonka Bean & Saffron Shampoo & Beard Wash Bar. Travel Friendly and No Plastic For the Landfills. Our Tonka Bean scent combo could best be described as a modern take on traditional Bay Rum. It has a distinctive mahogany wood scent, with a touch of earthy patchouli, sweet tonka bean, spicy essential oils balanced with saffron.
Change how you think about shampoo. Our eco-friendly Shampoo Bars are made with organic plant based oils and botanicals that produce a rich and creamy lather without the harsh side effects of chemical concoctions. One bar is equivalent to 4 bottles of shampoo.
- Best shampoo for allergy sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Will not damage and dry out your hair
- Farm to Skin Ingredients. GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm is a potent hydrator.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
Shampoo bars can be used in one of two ways– the bar can be directly applied to the scalp and beard, and rubbed in a circular motion to create a nice lather. Other people prefer to rub the bar in their hands until a lather is formed that way. To increase the "life" of your bar, cut it in half and use the rest later.
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, ***sodium hydroxide, and proprietary essential oil blend. **certified organic ingredient.
Size: 4.5 ounce bar (128 grams)
**contains coconut oil | ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin