Wrangler Solid Beard Wash & Shampoo Bar | Super Concentrated | Travel Friendly | Zero Waste
Best Natural Beard Wash, fantastic for allergy sensitive skin! Urban Woods scent is a mix of Montana woods with a hint of a Virginia tobacco barn.
Change how you think about shampoo. Our eco-friendly Shampoo Bars are made with organic plant based oils and botanicals that produce a rich and creamy lather without the harsh side effects of chemical concoctions. One bar is equivalent to 4 bottles of shampoo.
- Leaves beard silky-smooth, manageable and frizz-free
- Hypoallergenic |no gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Will not damage and dry out hair | Sulfate Free
- Highly concentrated
- TSA Friendly | fits in carry-on and won't spill
- Fast, handy, and easy to apply
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm is a potent hydrator.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
To increase the life of your Beard Wash, cut it in half and only use one half at a time. When traveling cut into smaller pieces so you never have a wet bar. Works great as a stain remover in a pinch. Just simply rub on stain and rinse away.
Shampoo bars can be used in one of two ways– the bar can be directly applied to the beard and scalp, rubbed in a circular motion to create a nice lather. Other people prefer to rub the bar in their hands until a lather is formed that way.
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, ***sodium hydroxide, and essential oil blend. **certified organic ingredient.
Size: 5 ounce bar (142 grams) ~ your beard wash shampoo bar is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 ounces, sometimes more.
**contains coconut oil | ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin