The Best Mustache Wax You Will Find - All-Natural, Petroleum-Free, & Made in USA
Tobacco Blossom is one of our most popular scents! It's a combination of flowering tobacco blossom, citrus, with a hint of woods. This is not tobacco that some chew or smoke (no nicotine). Flowering tobacco (relative to true tobacco) plants are wonderful annuals that add a splash of color and intense earthy smell to gardens. It's frequently used in the perfume industry for its deep, comforting, and warm notes. Imagine being on a Montana ranch with the clean smell of saddle leather, barn wood, and fresh mountain air - that is how we describe it!
NATURALLY MOISTURIZES, WHILE TAMING UNRULY HAIRS, TO KEEP YOUR STACHE LOOKING ITS BEST!
- Medium Hold - Stiffer Than Balm | Works Great For Mustache, Beard, And Your Favorite Hair Style
- Leaves mustache silky-smooth, manageable, and frizz-free
- Hypoallergenic - made without gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Sulfate-Free - Will not damage and dry out hair
- TSA-Friendly | Fits in carry-on | Super-Concentrated
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm and pure beeswax, gathered locally
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
Directions: Scrape off a bit of balm with your thumbnail and warm between fingers. Once the balm has been warmed, apply it to beard and mustache.
Ingredients: Carthamus tinctorius, (*safflower) seed oil, cera alba, (beeswax), cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, and proprietary essential oil blend. *organic ingredient
Support Local Family Farms - Beeswax & Safflower Oil Grown & Gathered in Montana, USA