All-Natural Sunscreen Stick = SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Protection from UVA & UVB
Our awesome, all-natural sunscreen is free of harsh chemicals, making it great for the whole family. It's also biodegradable, so it's safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems. With a Sun Protection Factor of 30 (SPF 30), it blocks 96.7% of the sun's UVB rays. It's also great for soothing skin after sun exposure and it can be used to protect diaper area from rashes. A true diaper bag must-have!
APPROXIMATELY 60% OF CHEMICALS APPLIED TO THE SKIN ARE ABSORBED INTO THE BODY, SO IT'S ESSENTIAL TO CAREFULLY CONSIDER THE CONTENTS OF TOPICAL PRODUCTS LIKE SUNSCREEN. ZINC OXIDE IS CONSIDERED THE SAFEST, MOST EFFECTIVE ACTIVE SUNSCREEN INGREDIENT AVAILABLE. IT STANDS ALONE IN THAT IT IS A TRULY EFFECTIVE, SINGLE-INGREDIENT, BROAD SPECTRUM BLOCKER, MEANING THAT IT PROTECTS FROM UVA, UVB, AND EVEN UVC RAYS.
- Water & sweat resistant for 40 minutes of swimming or activity
- Hypoallergenic - made without gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: no oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sun-screening agents, phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 2.5 ounce roll-on tube (70 grams)
Active Ingredients: 20% zinc oxide. Other Ingredients: cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, theobroma cacao (*cocoa) seed butter, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, cera alba (beeswax), Carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, and lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil. *certified organic ingredient
Directions: For full protection, apply an ample white coat to all exposed skin and rub in to reduce whitening effect. For maintained protection, sunscreen reapplication is recommended every 40 minutes or after swimming, sweating, and/or towel drying as needed. Contact your doctor before using skin care products on children under 6 months of age.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best skin safe sunscreen I have ever used. Bought for our babies and the whole family ended up using it! Have purchased again! Thanks for a great product!