The Best Beard Balm You Will Find - All-Natural, Petroleum-Free, & Made in USA
Vanilla Bourbon is a rich, warm scent of Madagascar vanilla and aged bourbon that reminds us of a handsome, dapper gentleman enjoying an Old Fashioned.
NATURALLY MOISTURIZES, WHILE TAMING UNRULY HAIRS, TO KEEP YOUR GLORIOUS BEARD LOOKING ITS BEST!
- Light Hold - Less stiff than wax
- Leaves beard silky-smooth, manageable, and frizz-free
- Hypoallergenic - made without gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Sulfate-Free - Will not damage and dry out hair
- TSA Friendly | Fits in carry-on | Super-Concentrated
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
Directions: Scrape off a bit of balm with your thumbnail and warm between fingers. Once the balm has been warmed, apply it to beard and mustache.
Ingredients: Carthamus tinctorius, (*safflower) seed oil, cera alba, (beeswax), cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, and a proprietary essential oil blend. *organic ingredient
Support Local Family Farms - Beeswax & Safflower Oil Grown & Gathered in Montana, USA