Tobacco Blossom Shave Cream for a Naturally Better Shave Experience!
This scent is one of our most popular! It is a combination of flowering tobacco blossom, citrus, with a hint of woods. This is not tobacco that some chew or smoke (no nicotine). Flowering tobacco (relative to true tobacco) plants are wonderful annuals that add splash of color and intense earthy smell to gardens. It has antiseptic properties and frequently used in the perfume industry for its deep, comforting, and warm note with a rather sweet scent. This is balanced with citrus and woodsy cedar-wood. This natural shave cream soothes and protects skin for long-lasting comfort.
Our shave cream is enriched with organic safflower, coconut oil, and pure vegetable glycerin to help make it gentle. There is no alcohol, so it won't dry your skin. When used with hot water and, ideally but not necessarily, a good quality shaving brush, even a small amount will produce a thick creamy lather. The combination of brush, hot water and natural ingredients will soften and lift the beard in preparation for the razor blade. The rich lather provides excellent lubrication for razor glide while protecting and conditioning the skin. A little goes a long way! Our 4 oz. jar will last up to 50 shaves, keeping your skin smooth and supple.
- Pairs well with Pre-Shave Oil
- Hypoallergenic - made without top food allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm. Safflower acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, mineral oil, or parabens.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 4 oz. (113g) tub
For best results, shave while or after showering. Using hot water, lather up shave cream with a shaving brush or fingers and shave with the grain, following the growth direction of whiskers. For an even closer shave, repeat lathering process and shave lightly against or across the grain. Rinse with cold water, pat dry and apply After-Shave Balm. For those with sensitive skin or prone to razor burn/bumps, consider using our Pre-Shave Oil before shaving.
Ingredients: steric acid, water, cocos nucifera (organic coconut) oil, glycerin, potassium hydroxide, carthamus tinctorius (organic Montana cold pressed safflower) seed oil, sodium hydroxide, theobroma cacao (organic cocoa seed) butter, Montana honey, sodium borate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, and proprietary essential oil blend for scent.