All-Natural Sunscreen Powder = SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Protection from UVA & UVB
Our awesome, all-natural sunscreen is free of harsh chemicals, making it great for the whole family. It's also biodegradable, so it's safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems. With a Sun Protection Factor of 30 (SPF 30), it blocks 96.7% of the sun's UVB rays. It can be used to protect diaper area from rashes. A true diaper bag must-have! Great for toe-heads, bald heads, and anywhere you want a non-oily sunscreen. One of the things that prevents many of us from using sunscreen is the sticky or greasy after feel – especially on your face and hair. If you want to protect your skin from sun damage but don’t like the greasy feel of a traditional sunscreen, our mineral powder is the answer.
APPROXIMATELY 60% OF CHEMICALS APPLIED TO THE SKIN ARE ABSORBED INTO THE BODY, SO IT'S ESSENTIAL TO CAREFULLY CONSIDER THE CONTENTS OF TOPICAL PRODUCTS LIKE SUNSCREEN. ZINC OXIDE IS CONSIDERED THE SAFEST, MOST EFFECTIVE ACTIVE SUNSCREEN INGREDIENT AVAILABLE. IT STANDS ALONE IN THAT IT IS A TRULY EFFECTIVE, SINGLE-INGREDIENT, BROAD SPECTRUM BLOCKER, MEANING THAT IT PROTECTS FROM UVA, UVB, AND EVEN UVC RAYS.
- Water & sweat resistant for 40 minutes or swimming or activity
- Hypoallergenic - made without gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: no oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sun-screening agents, phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 3 ounce (85 grams) shaker bottle
Active ingredient: 20% zinc oxide. Other ingredients: Organic tapioca powder, organic arrowroot, and organic lavender powder.
Directions: For full protection, apply an ample white coat to all exposed skin and rub in to reduce whitening effect. For maintained protection, sunscreen reapplication is recommended every 40 minutes or after swimming, sweating, and/or towel drying as needed. Contact your doctor before using skincare products on children under 6 months of age.