Cold Stick Herbal Balm = Natures Apothecary
Non-medicated formula that contains pure essential oils of eucalyptus, camphor, tea tree, and lavender. Perfect to calm, soothe, and relax your baby when stuffy noses and cold symptoms set it. Our balm contains natural beeswax and high quality organic oils as a base, instead of the more commonly used paraffin and petrolatum. We use pure essential oils and camphor, whereas many name brands use cheaper synthetic equivalents which are by-products of the petrochemical industry.
- Travel TSA Friendly | Fits in diaper bag or purse | Solid formula won't spill
- Hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm and pure beeswax gathered locally
- Junk Free Ingredients – No Paraffin, Petrolatum, or Mineral Oil. NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- .5 ounce roll-on container
Ingredients: Carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax), and blend of proprietary essential oils. *organic ingredient
Directions: Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Discuss with your doctor before using on babies younger than 3 months. Rub a layer on chest and throat or under nose and cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired. Apply a layer to feet and cover with a sock before going to sleep.
Posted by Unknown on 17th Jul 2015
It's strong but it works to clear my nostrils. Bought it for my 8 mo old son but I try everything before it goes near him. I'm confident it will help my baby through a cold in the future.
Posted by Jaelin on 15th Jun 2013
My 1 and 2 year old love this stuff when they are not feeling well! It works great and helps them breath so much better! I love that you can actually feel good about the ingredients you are putting on your kids!