Herbal Balm = Natures Apothecary For Cold Symptoms
Non-medicated formula that contains pure essential oils of eucalyptus, camphor, tea tree, and lavender. Perfect to calm, soothe, and relax your family when stuffy noses and cold symptoms set it. Our balm contains natural beeswax and high quality organic oils as a base, instead of the more commonly used paraffin and petrolatum. We use pure essential oils and camphor, whereas many name brands use cheaper synthetic equivalents which are by-products of the petrochemical industry.
- Travel TSA Friendly | Fits in diaper bag or purse | Solid formula won't spill
- Hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm and pure beeswax gathered locally
- Junk Free Ingredients – No Paraffin, Petrolatum, or Mineral Oil. NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 2.5 ounce roll-on container
Ingredients: Carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax), and blend of proprietary essential oils. *organic ingredient
Directions: Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Discuss with your doctor before using on babies younger than 3 months. Rub a layer on chest and throat or under nose and cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired. Apply a layer to feet and cover with a sock before going to sleep.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product is a staple in the home during cold season! Our whole family uses it! Eases the stresses on the body during the rough patches of a cold and smells wonderful!
This balm is great! Its in a easy to use tube and rubs on nicely its not oily or greasy and it helps open nasal passages , I'm very pleased with this product