Herbal Foot Powder = Best Talc-Free Formula That Quickly Absorbs Excess Moisture From Skin
Experts say there are 250,000 sweat glands in each foot, producing half a pint of moisture per day. Keeping feet dry is an important part of foot care.
DRY, CRACKED HEELS AND FEET CAN BE AN UNSIGHTLY SOURCE OF PAIN AND EMBARRASSMENT. THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT BABY-SMOOTH HEELS ARE ACHIEVABLE AND MOST CRACKED HEELS AND FEET CAN BE TREATED AT HOME. OUR SAY NO TO CRACKED FEET PRODUCT LINE SHOULD BE YOUR GO-TO NATURAL REMEDY FOR DRY, CRACKED FEET.
- Pairs well with Foot Butter - SAY NO TO CRACKed Feet
- Works great to reduce moisture in gloves - perfect for mechanics, nurses, gardeners, etc.
- Helps to easily remove sand from skin after a day at the beach - just sprinkle it where sand is stuck and it falls off
- Peppermint oil and grapefruit oil are refreshing and energizing
- Patchouli oil, tea tree oil, and lavender oil are known for their powerful properties
- Pine Long Leaf is very popular in aromatherapy to revive tired muscles and feet
- Best foot powder for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 3.5 ounce shaker bottle
Ingredients: maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) root, kaolin clay, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower, eriocephalus punctulatus (chamomile) flower, rosa centifolia (rose) flower, althea officinalis (marshmallow) root, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus paradisi (pink grapefruit) oil, menthol, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, pinus sylvestris (pine) leaf oil, and melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil.
SIMPLE STEPS TO SOFT AND VELVETY FEET:
Step 1 – Soak With Salt
Proper foot care begins with a soak. Plain water won't cut it! Our foot soak relaxes tired feet and softens hard skin. Every night soak your feet with our Foot Salts - SAY NO TO CRACKed FEET. They are a mix of Dead Sea Salt, Epsom Salt, Calendula & Rose, and a mix of essential oils like tea tree, lavender, peppermint, and grapefruit. These botanicals help loosen dead skin and refresh your feet.
Fill the tub with warm water, immerse your feet in the water and leave them there for 15 minutes. Gently brush feet with foot brush to remove excess skin and dirt. Super-hot water can suck out all your natural oils, leaving you with dehydrated skin, so stick with a warm soak. Do this every night before going to sleep – until the condition of your feet improves. Afterwards, treat yourself with a soak 1-2 times a week.
Step 2 – Exfoliate, Exfoliate, Exfoliate
Your feet need regular exfoliation to remove dead skin cells so that new, shiny, and smooth skin can be seen. After thoroughly soaking feet, use about ¼ cup sugar scrub and gently scrub feet, paying particular attention to rough patches. The oil will soften skin and the sugar gently exfoliates. For really thick skin use pumice stone to gently work through the hard, dead layers of skin.
Step 3 – Moisturize With Foot Butter
After soaking and exfoliating, thoroughly wipe feet dry. Apply Foot Butter - SAY NO TO CRACKed Feet. While applying the cream, you can gently massage your feet. Put on clean cotton socks. Leave them on your feet for at least 4 hours. For best results use foot cream twice a day.
EVERYDAY FEET CARE:
Keep Your Feet & Shoes Clean
We recommend using our Dead Sea Mud & Salt Handmade Bar Soap daily to clean your feet in the bath or shower. The added benefit of this soap is the Dead Sea salt granules that help exfoliate dirt and dead skin away.
Instantly refresh your feet and shoes with our all-natural deodorizing Foot & Sandal Herbal Mist. It is an instant pick-me-up for tired, achy, and smelly feet/shoes. A must-have product for your teenagers in sports! Just shake and spray.
Keep Your Feet Dry
Feet sweat, some more than others. Experts say there are 250,000 sweat glands in each foot, producing half a pint of moisture per day. Keeping feet dry is an important part of foot care. Regularly use our Herbal Foot & Shoe Powder to absorb excess moisture.