Nursing Balm - Naturally Soothe and Protect Breasts and Nipples
Breasts are made to breastfeed. You even have little bumps on your areola, called the Montgomery Glands, that moisturize and protect your breasts and nipples. However, dry climates, bras, clothes, a baby that doesn't latch properly, or engorged breasts can irritate already sensitive skin. You can help to keep your skin happy and prevent sore nipples by doing a few things. When you wash your breasts, rinse them with warm water and instead of using soap, use our Belly Oil to keep skin clean and well hydrated. Apply Nursing Balm after each nursing.
A SUPER GENTLE, LANOLIN-FREE BALM, TO HELP PREVENT DRY, CRACKED NIPPLES WHILE YOU'RE NURSING YOUR LITTLE ONE. MADE WITH CALENDULA INFUSED, ORGANIC SAFFLOWER OIL AND MANGO BUTTER, THIS CALMING SALVE SOOTHES AND PROTECTS TENDER SKIN, AND IS SAFE TO USE BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER NURSING.
- Gentle for sensitive, tender skin
- Great for use on cuticles, hands, elbows, knees, or anywhere you need extra hydration
- TSA-Friendly | Fits in purse or carry-on
- Lanolin-Free | Plant-Derived Ingredients
- Buttery texture from mango butter
- Hypoallergenic - made without gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm and pure beeswax, gathered locally
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 2 ounce glass bottle
Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) oil infused with calendula officinalis flower, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, cera alba (beeswax), and lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil. *organic ingredient
Directions: Warm a small amount in the palm of your hand and apply to tender nipples after each nursing. Allow salve to absorb and repeat as often as needed. Mango butter is one of the best oils to heal skin but it can feel grainy with changing temperatures. While it may feel grainy at first, it melts in the palm of your hand.