Aromatherapy Herbal Mist For Cold & Flu Season
Instantly refresh the air and bedding with our all-natural refreshing Herbal Mist. It is an instant botanical pick-me-up for when it’s hard to breath and you feel like everything is covered in germs. This mist is made especially for cold season, but some massage therapists love misting the air to make a refreshing atmosphere for their clients. Not only does our Herbal Mist smell terrific, it feels comforting. It contains pure essential oils and camphor, whereas many cheaper synthetic equivalents are by-products of the petrochemical industry. The natural essential oils act as mild antiseptics and stimulants for colds and flu. These essential oils have been known to help to calm coughs, open airways, and to relax a constricted chest while calming the body, allowing you to drift off into much needed sleep. Tea tree and clove have natural antiseptic qualities to make your bedding feel clean and refreshed.
- Pairs well with Herbal Balm
- Best herbal mist for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 4 ounces
Ingredients: Water, denatered alcohol, glycerin, polysorbate, and proprietary aromatherapy essential oil blend.
Precautions: This is not a medicine or a drug; it is a traditional remedy that supports the body's ability to heal itself and minimize symptoms. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. For educational purposes only This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions: Shake Well Before Use natural oils settle. Mist body, bed, and air. For external use only. Do not spray into or near eyes. As with any product, use with caution during pregnancy.