LAVENDER TO REVIVE & REFRESH - Travel-Friendly 2 oz. Bottle
Lavender has been used since ancient times to revive the mind. Romans added lavender to their bath water, hence the name from the Latin, lavare, 'to wash'. Lavender has been thought for centuries to enflame passions as an aphrodisiac, and is still one of the most recognized scents in the world. The scent is said to have a calming effect which aids in relaxation and the reduction of stress. Use our all-natural Lavender Bed & Body Herbal Mist to:
- Mist skin to add moisture or cooling relief after sun exposure
- Mist room or bedding as a natural, light refresher
Directions: Shake well before use ~ natural oils settle. Mist body, bed, and air. For external use only. Do not spray into or near eyes. As with any product, use with caution during pregnancy.
- Hypoallergenic - made without gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Junk Free Ingredients – Mineral oil and Silicone Free. NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana | Vegan
- 2 fluid oz. | TSA-Friendly
Ingredients: Distilled water, lavender essential oil and polysorbate 20 (emulsifier derived from coconuts).