Lavender Luxury Lotion = Silky, Nourished, & Hydrated Skin | Travel & Purse Friendly Size
Lavender has been used since ancient times to revive the mind, and the Romans added lavender to their bath water, hence the name from the Latin lavare, 'to wash'.
A LUXURIOUS, CREAMY, HYDRATING HAND AND BODY LOTION MADE FROM ORGANIC VITAMIN RICH MONTANA SAFFLOWER OIL, SKIN LOVING LUXURIOUS ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, SOOTHING ALOE, NATURALLY HEALING ORGANIC HONEY. FAST-ABSORBING FORMULA HELPS NOURISH AND PROTECT DRY SKIN, LEAVING IT FEELING SOFT, AND SMOOTH. NON-GREASY, AND GENTLE ENOUGH FOR EVERYDAY USE.
- TSA travel & purse friendly size
- Best natural lotion if you desire silky soft and smooth skin
- Highly emollient, just a few pumps covers the whole body
- Buttery texture from coconut oil & cocoa butter
- Hypoallergenic - made without top food allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm. Safflower acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 1 oz. bottle
86% Organic | Ingredients: aloe barbadensis (*aloe vera) leaf juice, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, emulsifying wax, honey, steric acid, theobroma cacao (*cocoa) seed butter, glycerin, sodium lactate, powder silk, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, and lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.*certified organic organic ingredient
One oz. bottle is problematic
Posted by Alexandra M. on 19th Jan 2016
I had to give this product an average rating simply because of packaging. The product is amazing, however, it is nearly impossible to get any of the product out of the bottle. The bottle is not flexible so the lotion cannot be squeezed out. I had to pry the lotion out with a toothpick. If the bottle was a tube instead, I could give the product the five stars that it deserves. I suggest spending some extra money and buy the 8 oz. pump instead.