Lavender Lotion = Silky, Nourished, & Hydrated Skin | Travel-Friendly
Lavender has been used since ancient times to revive the mind. Romans added lavender to their bath water, hence the name from the Latin, lavare, 'to wash'. The scent is said to have a calming effect which aids in relaxation.
A LUXURIOUS, CREAMY, HYDRATING HAND & BODY LOTION MADE FROM ORGANIC, VITAMIN-RICH MONTANA SAFFLOWER OIL, SKIN-LOVING, LUXURIOUS, ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, SOOTHING ALOE, & NATURALLY HEALING, ORGANIC HONEY. OUR FAST-ABSORBING FORMULA HELPS NOURISH AND PROTECT DRY SKIN, LEAVING IT FEELING SOFT AND SMOOTH. NON-GREASY AND GENTLE ENOUGH FOR EVERYDAY USE.
- TSA-Friendly - perfect size for carry-on or purse
- Nourish and hydrate your skin with nature's apothecary
- Best natural lotion if you desire silky-soft and smooth skin
- Highly emollient, just a few pumps covers the whole body
- Buttery texture from coconut oil & cocoa butter
- Hypoallergenic - made without top food allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 1 oz. bottle
86% Organic | Ingredients: aloe barbadensis (*aloe vera) leaf juice, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, emulsifying wax, honey, steric acid, theobroma cacao (*cocoa) seed butter, glycerin, sodium lactate, powder silk, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, and lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil. *certified organic ingredient
What Should I Use - Lotion, Body Butter, Body Oil Or Herbal Balm?
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The moisturizing lotions you make are the best!!! They leave my skin feeling hydrated and not greasy! Is there a way to make your purse size a little larger? Perhaps 2 or 3 oz?
One oz. bottle is problematic
I had to give this product an average rating simply because of packaging. The product is amazing, however, it is nearly impossible to get any of the product out of the bottle. The bottle is not flexible so the lotion cannot be squeezed out. I had to pry the lotion out with a toothpick. If the bottle was a tube instead, I could give the product the five stars that it deserves. I suggest spending some extra money and buy the 8 oz. pump instead.