Aromatherapy Bath Salt Blend Made Especially For Cold & Flu Season
Under the weather? Bath Salts to help you feel better!
AN ALL-NATURAL WATER TREATMENT WITH PURIFYING ESSENTIAL OILS AND MINERAL SALTS, ESPECIALLY FORMULATED TO PROVIDE RELIEF DURING COLD & FLU SEASON.
- Pairs well with Herbal Balm
- Best bath soak for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 8 oz. (227grams) apothecary glass bottle
Ingredients: Dead Sea salt, Epsom salt, black pepper, and proprietary aromatherapy essential oil blend.
Dead Sea Salt
The waters of the Dead Sea have been renowned for their therapeutic effects since ancient times. The balance of the salts in Dead Sea water is magnesium, potassium, calcium chloride and bromides. These types of salts are beneficial in many ways!
Known scientifically as hydrated magnesium sulfate, Epsom salt is rich in both magnesium and sulfate. Both magnesium and sulfate are very important but can be poorly absorbed through the stomach. Studies show that magnesium and sulfate are both easily absorbed through the skin when added to bath water.
Directions: Add 4 ounces salts to hot bath and swish to dissolve. Drink plenty of water before and during your bath.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect addition to your bath (cold or not)
I've been sick with a cold for a few days now. Tonight I decided to take a hot bath. I totally spoiled myself with DaySpa products. (Dead Sea Mud & Salt Soap and Lemongrass Sugar Scrub) For the first time I added the Cold & Flu Bath Salts to my water and turned on the jets. It made a wonderful difference. Completely relaxing and it actually helped me breath better. Despite my cold I am feeling completely and utterly spoiled. :)