Huckleberry Bath Salts – Refresh Your Body & Mind
Skip the blue stained fingers and lips but keep the intoxicating smell of huckleberries. The scent is truly mouth-watering!
AN ALL-NATURAL WATER TREATMENT WITH ESSENTAIL OIL AND MINERAL SALTS TO HELP YOU RELAX
- Pairs well with our Huckleberry Bath Oil
- Best bath soak for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 8 oz. (227 grams) apothecary glass bottle
Ingredients: Dead Sea salt, Epsom salt, huckleberry fragrance, citrus latifolia (lime) oil, and purple mica.
Dead Sea Salt
The waters of the Dead Sea have been renowned for their therapeutic effects since ancient times. The balance of the salts in Dead Sea water is magnesium, potassium, calcium chloride and bromides. These types of salts are beneficial in many ways!
Known scientifically as hydrated magnesium sulfate, Epsom salt is rich in both magnesium and sulfate. Both magnesium and sulfate are very important but can be poorly absorbed through the stomach. Studies show that magnesium and sulfate are both easily absorbed through the skin when added to bath water.
Directions: Add 4 ounces salts to hot bath and swish to dissolve. Drink plenty of water before and during your bath.