Lavender Bath Salts – Revive Your Body & Mind
Lavender has been used since ancient times to revive the mind, and the Romans added lavender to their bath water, hence the name from the Latin lavare, 'to wash'. The scent is said to have a calming effect which aids in relaxation.
AN ALL-NATURAL WATER TREATMENT WITH LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL AND MINERAL SALTS TO HELP YOU RELAX
- Pairs well with Lavender Bath Oil
- Best bath soak for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 8 oz. (227grams) glass bottle
Ingredients: Dead Sea salt, Epsom salt, lavender essential oil, and organic lavender buds.
Dead Sea Salt
The waters of the Dead Sea have been renowned for their therapeutic effects since ancient times. The balance of the salts in Dead Sea water is magnesium, potassium, calcium chloride, and bromides. These types of salts are beneficial in many ways!
Known scientifically as hydrated magnesium sulfate, Epsom salt is rich in both magnesium and sulfate. Both magnesium and sulfate are very important but can be poorly absorbed through the stomach. Studies show that magnesium and sulfate are both easily absorbed through the skin when added to bath water.
Directions: Add 4 ounces salts to hot bath and swish to dissolve. Drink plenty of water before and during your bath.