Zinc Balm = Nature's Apothecary For Diaper Rash Treatment & Prevention
Our all-natural Zinc Balm is made with zinc oxide, a tried and true mineral, to help prevent and treat diaper rash and other minor skin irritations. It works by providing a skin barrier to prevent and help heal skin irritation.
START WITH ULTRA-SENSITIVE SKIN, ADD THE CHEMICALS AND MOISTURE OF URINE AND STOOLS, COVER THE AREA WITH A DIAPER THAT RUBS BACK AND FORTH, AND YOU GET A DIAPER RASH. THIS DAMAGED SKIN IS SUSCEPTIBLE TO THE INVASION OF BACTERIA AND YEAST, WHICH CAN MAKE THE RASH WORSE. IT'S GOOD TO APPLY A PROTECTIVE BARRIER DURING EACH DIAPER CHANGE TO PREVENT SKIN IRRITATION. OUR ZINC BALM TO THE RESCUE!
- Helps restore the skins protective barrier and replaces lost moisture
- Hypoallergenic - made without gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 2.5 ounces (70 grams) in convenient roll-on container
Directions: Thoroughly cleanse diaper area and let skin completely dry out. Apply liberally on baby’s bottom. For extra moisture absorption, apply our Herbal Baby Powder to affected area. Not recommend for use with cloth diapers unless a flushable liner is used. The same qualities that create a barrier on baby’s bottom to protect from moisture, create a hard to remove barrier on cloth diapers, making them less absorbent.
Active ingredient: 18% zinc oxide. Other ingredients: cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, theobroma cacao (*cocoa) seed butter, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax), carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, limnanthes alba (Meadow foam) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil. eriocephalus punctulatus (chamomile) oil, and melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil. *certified organic ingredient