Belly Butter - Naturally Improve Skin's Elasticity
Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful times in a woman's life; however, you might not feel so gorgeous when you're battling a few of motherhood's downfalls, like stretch marks. Stretch marks occur when skin grows too fast for its fibers to handle. These can tear, leaving violet-colored marks. To help improve your skin's elasticity, moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Gently apply this butter to skin on breasts, belly, and hips. May be layered over our Belly Oil as a luxurious treatment. For best results, apply daily throughout pregnancy and postpartum.
OUR ALL-NATURAL BODY BUTTERS ARE MADE WITH ORGANIC, SKIN-LOVING INGREDIENTS THAT ABSORB EASILY INTO SKIN, HELPING TO CONDITION, SOFTEN, AND SMOOTH, WHILE PREVENTING DRYNESS. THEY PROVIDE UP TO 24 HOURS OF ULTRA-RICH HYDRATION AND DRY SKIN PROTECTION, PACKAGED IN A CONVENIENT ROLL-ON TUBE, THE PERFECT WAY TO GET EVEN COVERAGE WITHOUT GETTING IT ON YOUR HANDS.
- TSA-Friendly | Fits in purse or carry-on | Solid formula won't spill
- Best Body Butter if you desire silky-soft and smooth skin
- Buttery texture from coconut oil & cocoa butter
- Hypoallergenic - made without gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm and pure beeswax, gathered locally
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 3 ounce roll-on container
Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, theobroma cacao (*cocoa) seed butter, and cera alba (beeswax). * organic ingredient
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Oh my goodness this is the best belly balm I have ever used- and this is my 4th pregnancy so believe me when I say I’ve used many. It smells like chocolate cake and it is so soothing to stretched, sensitive and dry skin. If I would have had this with my previous pregnancies I could have avoided so many stretch marks! If you’re on the fence- definitely get it. It’s now on my pregnancy must haves list.
I started using this during my pregnancy when my skin started stretching.I apply it when I get really itchy. I LOVE how easy it is to apply and that the scent is not overwhelming.
I didn't have problems with stretch marks during my last pregnancy, but I did apply lotion like crazy. So this time around, I am doing the same thing. I really like this stuff because I can just put it on several times a day without getting my hands all lotiony. I use this during th day and the belly oil after showers, and all the itchiness I had is gone. Plus, it has a very light scent, not a heavy, perfumed one.