We are obsessed with our body oils! These amazing, ultra-moisturizing skin care must-haves leave your skin glowing and supple. If you had to pick just one product, we highly recommend our body oil. Regardless of your skin type, our body oils should be part of your skin care routine.
We have a wonderful variety of body oils: lavender, huckleberry, sweet jasmine, Sicily rose, blue tansy, lemongrass, arnica and mom-to-be. Our body oils are incredibly multifunctional. Check out all the ways you can use it.
Ways to Use Body Oil
- Cleanse With Body Oil. Cleansing with our body oil is one of the most delicate, but effective ways, to remove makeup and impurities from your skin. Fight fire with fire and oil with oil. Applying oil to already oily skin can help manage pore-clogging sebum. Simply massage into skin and melt dirt, dead skin, makeup (even waterproof mascara) away. Gently remove with a warm, wet wash cloth. Repeat if necessary. Even mechanics and grease monkeys can benefit from using oil to remove grease and grime. Frequent hand washing can cause dry, irritated skin, so whether your oil is in the garage, the shower, or next to the sink, this can be your first or only step to cleaner, healthier skin.
- Moisturize Your Face. Body oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Lightly tap body oils onto your face—don’t rub. Apply your skin care in order of thickness, with the thinner formulas first. This usually means oil goes after serum but before moisturizer. Mix oil with your foundation for additional moisture and skin care benefits. You can massage oil over a dry, clay-based mask to help remove it easily. Body oil can benefit any skin type, even acne-prone.
- Moisturize Your Body. Apply immediately after your bath or shower to seal moisture in. Blend oil with our lotions or apply it directly to extra-dry patches for a boost of hydration. Oils deliver moisture and radiance without residue.
- Tame Hair. Add a few drops of oil to your shampoo or conditioner for silkier strands. Add directly on hair ends to tame and calm frizz. Works fantastic for those with curly hair.
- Set Nail Polish and Perfume. Smooth oil over dry nail polish for a flexible, high-shine seal that resists scuffs. Dab oil on your pulse points before spraying on perfume to prolong the scent. You may even find you don’t need perfume with our naturally scented oils.
- Aromatherapy or Body Massage. Add a few drops to your bath for aromatherapy benefits— lift or calm your mood. For a good basic massage a great oil is a must. It's important to use massage oil, not body lotion, when giving/getting a massage. Our body oil is designed to stay on the skin longer and provide a better glide along the body. Several spas use our body oil as their go-to massage oil, especially for aromatherapy massages and pedicures. Bring the luxurious spa experience home with our amazing Body Oil!
Super Easy DIY Sugar Scrub With Our Body Oils
- 1/2 cup body oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
In a small glass bowl stir to combine room temperature body oil with sugar using a spoon or fork. Transfer to an airtight container, seal tightly and store at room temperature for up to two months.
Our bodies are precious, so why not treat it right. Sadly as we age we loose our natural ability to produce the moisture our bodies need. That is why it is so important to add a good oil to our daily skincare routine. Try our body oils and you can thank us later! Order yours today! You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.