Buck Naked Luxury Lotion = Silky, Nourished, & Hydrated Skin
What is Buck Naked Lotion? No one knows the exact origins of buck naked, which means completely naked, but the American Heritage Dictionary says it’s from the U.S. South. The earliest example we can find is from 1915, and the term gradually becomes more common as the century progresses. Why do so many people mistakenly say “butt naked” when it should be “buck naked”? That's just stupid! Rather than referring to our unscented soap as completely naked of scent, or butt naked, we are grammatically correct in referring to it as Buck Naked! So what does that mean for you? It means if you don't like scents, this is the soap for you!
A LUXURIOUS, CREAMY, HYDRATING HAND AND BODY LOTION MADE FROM ORGANIC VITAMIN RICH MONTANA SAFFLOWER OIL, SKIN LOVING LUXURIOUS ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, SOOTHING ALOE, NATURALLY HEALING ORGANIC HONEY. FAST-ABSORBING FORMULA HELPS NOURISH AND PROTECT DRY SKIN, LEAVING IT FEELING SOFT, AND SMOOTH. NON-GREASY, AND GENTLE ENOUGH FOR EVERYDAY USE.
- Pairs well with Buck Naked Lip Butter
- Best natural lotion if you desire silky soft and smooth skin
- Highly emollient, just a few pumps covers the whole body
- Buttery texture from coconut oil & cocoa butter
- Hypoallergenic | made without top food allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm. Safflower acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 8 oz. (227g) pump bottle
86% Organic | Ingredients: aloe barbadensis (*aloe vera) leaf juice, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, emulsifying wax, honey, steric acid, theobroma cacao (*cocoa) seed butter, glycerin, sodium lactate, powder silk, and phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, and vanilla plantifolia oleoresin. *certified organic ingredient
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good for guys
And if you think I'm using musk in a masculine way, ya best expand your olfactory pallette ;) I trust the vendor's labeling in terms of ingredients used.
Product excels at moisturizing without being oily. Not as thick as a jar of shea butter but in my opinion has similar deep moisturizing effect.
Always a little bit of panic when starting a new bottle because the pump takes upwards of 20pushes to get started because rich thickness (never experienced clogging otherwise). Also sometime surprising is the amber color the dried lotion will take on if dripped down the side of the bottle.
First bought buck naked at the weekend downtown Missoula market, and liked it enough to order again online a year and a half later!
Boyfriend lives their. Works great in his face and body! He stopped using the Honey cream he swore by and will only use this now! Great company. Thanks so much!
I cannot say enough about this lotion. Initially, I received a bottle as a gift. When I ran out, I had to order more immediately. It has a very nice consistency, very soothing, and not greasy at all.