Buck Naked Lotion = Silky, Nourished, & Hydrated Skin
No added fragrance or scents for those with ultra-sensitive skin or just a sensitive nose.
A LUXURIOUS, CREAMY, HYDRATING HAND & BODY LOTION MADE FROM ORGANIC, VITAMIN-RICH MONTANA SAFFLOWER OIL, SKIN-LOVING, LUXURIOUS, ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, SOOTHING ALOE, & NATURALLY HEALING, ORGANIC HONEY. OUR FAST-ABSORBING FORMULA HELPS NOURISH AND PROTECT DRY SKIN, LEAVING IT FEELING SOFT AND SMOOTH. NON-GREASY AND GENTLE ENOUGH FOR EVERYDAY USE.
- Pairs well with Buck Naked Lip Butter
- Nourish and hydrate your skin with nature's apothecary
- Best natural lotion if you desire silky-soft and smooth skin
- Highly emollient, just a few pumps covers the whole body
- Buttery texture from coconut oil & cocoa butter
- Hypoallergenic - made without top food allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 8 oz. (227g) pump bottle
86% Organic | Ingredients: aloe barbadensis (*aloe vera) leaf juice, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, emulsifying wax, honey, steric acid, theobroma cacao (*cocoa) seed butter, glycerin, sodium lactate, powder silk, and phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, and vanilla plantifolia oleoresin. *certified organic ingredient
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good for guys
And if you think I'm using musk in a masculine way, ya best expand your olfactory pallette ;) I trust the vendor's labeling in terms of ingredients used.
Product excels at moisturizing without being oily. Not as thick as a jar of shea butter but in my opinion has similar deep moisturizing effect.
Always a little bit of panic when starting a new bottle because the pump takes upwards of 20pushes to get started because rich thickness (never experienced clogging otherwise). Also sometime surprising is the amber color the dried lotion will take on if dripped down the side of the bottle.
First bought buck naked at the weekend downtown Missoula market, and liked it enough to order again online a year and a half later!
Boyfriend lives their. Works great in his face and body! He stopped using the Honey cream he swore by and will only use this now! Great company. Thanks so much!
I cannot say enough about this lotion. Initially, I received a bottle as a gift. When I ran out, I had to order more immediately. It has a very nice consistency, very soothing, and not greasy at all.