Lavender Butter hand and body soap is super mild, soothing to untamed tigers.
- Sweet, floral, herbaceous scent. The name “lavender” is derived from the Latin lavare, meaning, “to wash”. Greeks and Romans perfumed their bathwater with lavender, burned lavender incense to appease their wrathful gods, and believed the scent of lavender to be soothing to untamed lions and tigers.
- Cocoa Butter is known as Theobroma and means “food of the gods”. For centuries, people in Africa have turned to cocoa butter to protect, heal and moisturize their skin that is exposed to the harsh elements of sun and wind.
Refresh and cleanse with our all natural handmade soap. Our eco-friendly bar soaps are made with organic plant based oils, so they naturally contain glycerin to leave skin soft and hydrated. Like a fine wine, our luxury handcrafted bar soaps take over a month to produce.
- Best natural soap for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Rich and creamy lather infused with botanicals and essential oils that won’t dry your skin.
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm is a potent hydrator and ideal for dry, sensitive complexions.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 5 ounce bar (142 grams) ~ your soap is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 ounces, sometimes more
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, elaeis guineenis (*palm) fruit oil, theobroma cacao (*cocoa) seed butter, ***sodium hydroxide, and *alkanet root powder, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil . *certified organic ingredient **contains coconut ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin - remember "fine wine"