Huckleberry Handmade Soap, The Wild Super-Fruit
With blue stained fingers and lips, the victorious huckleberry hunters traipse into the kitchen (assuming the berries haven't been all eaten in the woods) with buckets of tiny, intensely flavored, bluish-purple berries. The huckleberry and its close cousin, the blueberry, are similar in many ways. Blueberries, however, have been domesticated and hybridized to produce larger berries on standard, mid-sized and dwarf shrubs. The humble huckleberry has a few domesticated varieties but remain mostly in their wild form, growing in the shady forests of Montana, Idaho, and Washington. Huckleberries are high in vitamins, and contain around 22 IU of vitamin A. They also contain high amounts of vitamin B and vitamin C. As an antioxidant, vitamin C also acts to protect the cells against the damaging effects of free radicals; and helps prevent premature skin wrinkling.
Refresh and cleanse with our all natural handmade soap. Our eco-friendly bar soaps are made with organic plant based oils, so they naturally contain glycerin to leave skin soft and hydrated. Like a fine wine, our luxury handcrafted bar soaps take over a month to produce.
- Pairs well with Huckleberry Body Butter
- Best natural soap for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Rich and creamy lather infused with botanicals and essential oils that won’t dry your skin.
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm is a potent hydrator and ideal for dry, sensitive complexions.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 5 ounce bar (142 grams) ~ your soap is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 ounces, sometimes more
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, elaeis guineenis (*palm) fruit oil, ***sodium hydroxide, wild huckleberries, and huckleberry flavoring. **certified organic ingredient **contains coconut oil ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin - remember "fine wine"
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the best soap I've ever used. It smells very nice and is mild enough to use on my face. I use it in the shower from head to toe. The bar lasts a long time, too. I'll get 5 or 6 weeks out of one bar. I highly recommend this soap.