What is Buck Naked Handmade Soap?
No one knows the exact origins of buck naked, which means completely naked, but the American Heritage Dictionary says it’s from the U.S. South. The earliest example we can find is from 1915, and the term gradually becomes more common as the century progresses. Why do so many people mistakenly say “butt naked” when it should be “buck naked”? That's just stupid! Rather than referring to our unscented soap as completely naked of scent, or butt naked, we are grammatically correct in referring to it as Buck Naked! So what does that mean for you? It means if you don't like scents, this is the soap for you!
Refresh and cleanse with our all natural handmade soap. Our eco-friendly bar soaps are made with organic plant based oils, so they naturally contain glycerin to leave skin soft and hydrated. Like a fine wine, our luxury handcrafted bar soaps take over a month to produce.
- Best natural soap for allergy sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Rich and creamy lather infused with botanicals and essential oils that won’t dry your skin.
- Farm to Skin Ingredients. GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm is a potent hydrator and ideal for dry, sensitive complexions.
- Junk Free Ingredients, NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals just friends & family. No animal byproducts
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 5 ounce bar (142 grams) ~ your soap is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 ounces, sometimes more.
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, elaeis guineenis (*palm) fruit oil, and ***sodium hydroxide. **certified organic ingredient **contains coconut oil ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin - remember "fine wine"
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Super for my sensitive skin. It suds just enough and rinses well-leaves NO RESIDUE!!! Thank you for my new-found favorite soap!