Lavender Body Sugar Scrub = glowing, smooth, healthy skin
Lavender has been used since ancient times to revive the mind. Romans added lavender to their bath water, hence the name from the Latin, lavare, 'to wash'. Lavender has been thought for centuries to enflame passions as an aphrodisiac, and is still one of the most recognized scents in the world. The scent is said to have a calming effect which aids in relaxation and the reduction of stress.
Sugar scrubs promote circulation while exfoliating your skin. Regular exfoliation provides better absorption of lotions and helps reduce ingrown hairs on waxed or shaven skin. Use our organic sugar scrub 2-3 times a week to see a dramatic difference in the way your skin looks and feels.
- Pairs well with Lavender Organic Safflower Lotion
- Clean skin’s surface and unclog pores while increasing cell turnover
- Best body scrub for sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator and ideal for dry, sensitive complexions.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
Exfoliate your skin 3 days after your waxing procedure with one of our organic sugar body scrubs. Continue every other day to remove buildup of dead skin cells that can clog pores and trap hairs under skin, causing it to become ingrown.
Benefits of Exfoliation With Sugar Scrub:
A regular routine of exfoliation helps skin maintain an even tone and increases circulation; this, in turn, promotes the collagen production necessary for skin to remain pliable and resilient. As we age, the process of cell regeneration slows down. This means that the body is slower to shed skin cells and generate new ones. When old skin cells start to pile up on the surface of the skin, it can leave skin looking dull, rough, and dry. Furthermore, the buildup of dead skin cells can result in excess oil and clogged pores, leading to blemishes and acne.
Proper exfoliation removes the barrier of dead skin cells and uncovers fresh, new cells below. This opens the way for moisturizing products to penetrate more deeply into the skin, which makes them more effective. In short, a regular exfoliating routine will leave your skin looking fresh and nourished.
Sugar scrubs serve a dual purpose by tightening the pores and adding moisture to the skin, leaving it smooth and soft. Sugar contains glycolic acid that works to protect and moisturize the skin and help the body maintain a natural balance.
Directions: For best results, use sugar scrub while taking a shower. Apply a handful of sugar scrub to wet skin and massage in a circular motion over face or entire body. After rinsing off, your skin will feel refreshed and smooth. Follow with one of our Body Oils, Body Butters, or Lotions to seal in moisture.
Ingredients: *sugar, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, and *lavender buds. *certified organic
Size: 11 ounces
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wonderfully effective and fragrant. Great for fall/winter months especially, as extra attention to skin is needed. Works well on hard areas of feet also.