Huckleberry Body Sugar Scrub = glowing, smooth, healthy skin
Skip the blue stained fingers and lips, but keep all the intoxicating wild smell of huckleberries in this luscious scrub.
Sugar scrubs promote circulation while exfoliating your skin. Regular exfoliation provides better absorption of lotions and helps reduce ingrown hairs on waxed or shaven skin. Use our organic sugar scrub 2-3 times a week to see a dramatic difference in the way your skin looks and feels.
- Pairs well with Huckleberry Organic Safflower Lotion
- Clean skin’s surface and unclog pores while increasing cell turnover
- Best body scrub for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm is a potent hydrator and ideal for dry, sensitive complexions.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
How to treat your skin after waxing
Exfoliate your skin 3 days after your waxing procedure with one of our organic sugar body scrubs. Continue every other day to remove build-up of dead skin cells that can clog the pores and trap hairs under skin, causing it to become ingrown.
Benefits of Exfoliation With Sugar Scrub
A regular routine of exfoliation helps skin maintain an even tone and increases circulation; this, in turn, promotes the collagen production necessary for skin to remain pliable and resilient. As we age, the process of cell regeneration slows down. This means that the body is slower to shed skin cells and generate new ones. When old skin cells start to pile up on the surface of the skin, it can leave skin looking dull, rough, and dry. Furthermore, the build-up of dead skin cells can result in excess oil and clogged pores, leading to blemishes and acne.
Proper exfoliation removes the barrier of dead skin cells clogging the skin and uncovers fresh new cells below. This opens the way for moisturizing products to penetrate more deeply into the skin, which makes them more effective. In short, a regular exfoliating routine will leave your skin looking fresh and healthy.
Sugar scrubs serve a dual purpose by tightening the pores and adding moisture to the skin leaving it smooth and soft. Sugar contains glycolic acid that works to protect and moisturize the skin and help the body maintain a natural balance.
Directions: For best results, use a sugar scrub while taking a shower. Apply a handful of sugar scrub to wet skin and massage in circular motion over face or entire body. After rinsing off, your skin will feel refreshed and healthy. Follow with one of our Body Oils, Body Butters, or Lotions to seal in moisture.
Ingredients: *sugar, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, and *huckleberry flavoring. *certified organic
Size: 11 ounces