Huckleberry Luxury Lotion = Silky, Nourished, & Hydrated Skin
Skip the blue stained fingers and lips, but keep all the intoxicating wild smell of huckleberries in this luscious lotion.
A LUXURIOUS, CREAMY, HYDRATING HAND AND BODY LOTION MADE FROM ORGANIC VITAMIN RICH MONTANA SAFFLOWER OIL, SKIN LOVING LUXURIOUS ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, SOOTHING ALOE, NATURALLY HEALING ORGANIC HONEY. FAST-ABSORBING FORMULA HELPS NOURISH AND PROTECT DRY SKIN, LEAVING IT FEELING SOFT, AND SMOOTH. NON-GREASY, AND GENTLE ENOUGH FOR EVERYDAY USE.
- Pairs well with Huckleberry Organic Sugar Scrub
- Best natural lotion if you desire silky soft and smooth skin
- Highly emollient, just a few pumps covers the whole body
- Buttery texture from coconut oil & cocoa butter
- Hypoallergenic - made without top food allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm. Safflower acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 8 oz. (227g) pump bottle
86% Organic | Ingredients: aloe barbadensis (*aloe vera) leaf juice, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, emulsifying wax, honey, steric acid, theobroma cacao (*cocoa) seed butter, glycerin, sodium lactate, powder silk, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, and huckleberry flavor oil.*certified organic ingredient
Find Similar Products by Tag
Huckleberry Lotion Awesome
Posted by Unknown on 29th Apr 2019
This is my favorite Huckleberry lotion I have found and I have tried plenty! Love Love Love
Posted by Priscilla on 20th Dec 2015
This is the best lotion I have ever used. I absolutely love it. It saturates your skin better than some body butters I've used. The huckleberry smell is light and natural and the safflower smell is there but not overpowering.
The best lotion ever!
Posted by Mary on 16th Dec 2015
I have tried many, many different lotions, but this is the best I have ever used. I soaks in without any residue and does its job of moisturizing. Plus the scent is very pleasant but not strong or overpowering.