Sweet Jasmine Luxury Lotion = Silky, Nourished, & Hydrated Skin
Jasmine is exotic, musky, mystifying, mesmerizing, sensual, zesty, and the most masculine of all the flowery aromas in the world. It takes about 8,000 hand-picked Jasmine blossoms to extract 1ml of its essential oil, which makes Jasmine one of the most expensive oils on earth.
A LUXURIOUS, CREAMY, HYDRATING HAND & BODY LOTION MADE FROM ORGANIC, VITAMIN-RICH MONTANA SAFFLOWER OIL, SKIN-LOVING, LUXURIOUS, ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, SOOTHING ALOE, & NATURALLY HEALING, ORGANIC HONEY. OUR FAST-ABSORBING FORMULA HELPS NOURISH AND PROTECT DRY SKIN, LEAVING IT FEELING SOFT AND SMOOTH. NON-GREASY AND GENTLE ENOUGH FOR EVERYDAY USE.
- Nourish and hydrate your skin with nature's apothecary
- Best natural lotion if you desire silky-soft and smooth skin
- Highly emollient, just a few pumps covers the whole body
- Buttery texture from coconut oil & cocoa butter
- Hypoallergenic - made without top food allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 8 oz. (227g) eco-friendly glass bottle with pump
86% Organic | Ingredients: Distilled water, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycerin, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, honey, stearic acid, emulsifying wax, sodium lactate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, jasminum sambac (jasmine essential oil), cananga odorata (ylang-ylang essential oil), and natural oil/fragrance blend.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
WOW! This is definitely my new favorite lotion!! The scent is so perfect. It's attractive but not overpowering. The lotion makes my skin so soft too! Great smell, soft skin, and no harsh chemicals! What's not to love?