Earl Grey Luxury Lotion = Silky, Nourished, & Hydrated Skin
Earl Grey is a traditional herbal scent, with hints of Italian bergamot and black tea, that is both fresh and clean.
A LUXURIOUS, CREAMY, HYDRATING HAND & BODY LOTION MADE FROM ORGANIC, VITAMIN-RICH MONTANA SAFFLOWER OIL, SKIN-LOVING, LUXURIOUS, ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, SOOTHING ALOE, & NATURALLY HEALING, ORGANIC HONEY. OUR FAST-ABSORBING FORMULA HELPS NOURISH AND PROTECT DRY SKIN, LEAVING IT FEELING SOFT AND SMOOTH. NON-GREASY AND GENTLE ENOUGH FOR EVERYDAY USE.
- Nourish and hydrate your skin with nature's apothecary
- Best natural lotion if you desire silky-soft and smooth skin
- Highly emollient, just a few pumps covers the whole body
- Buttery texture from coconut oil & cocoa butter
- Hypoallergenic - made without top food allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 8 oz. (227g) eco-friendly glass bottle with pump
86% Organic | Ingredients: aloe barbadensis (*aloe vera) leaf juice, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, emulsifying wax, honey, steric acid, theobroma cacao (*cocoa) seed butter, glycerin, sodium lactate, powder silk, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, and proprietary essential oil blend. *certified organic ingredient
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We stumbled on this product while visiting Montana. My child had a terrible eczema flare so we gave it a shot. This product has been a game changer! I will always buy this brand.
I took a chance on this scent, not having the opportunity to sample it prior to ordering. I'm glad I did. It smells exactly like Earl Grey tea; black tea with the subtle citrus of bergamot.