Lemongrass Liquid Hand Soap for Sensitive Skin – Cleanse, Refresh, & Hydrate
Lemongrass is a clean, light, citrus scent with earthy notes. For many, its aroma is refreshing, rejuvenating, stimulating, and balancing. We are sure you will find that our Lemongrass Liquid Soap inspires and brings fresh energy.
GENTLY CLEANSE YOUR HANDS WITH OUR ALL-NATURAL LIQUID SOAP. MADE WITH PLANT-BASED OILS, SOOTHING ALOE, AND GLYCERIN TO LEAVE SKIN SOFT AND HYDRATED. ECO-FRIENDLY REFILLABLE GLASS BOTTLE. SULFATE-FREE FORMULA THAT WON'T STRIP YOUR SKIN OF ITS NATURAL OILS. PAIRS WELL WITH OUR LEMONGRASS LOTION.
- Easy to lather, easy to rinse
- Best natural soap for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-Free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator and ideal for dry, sensitive complexions.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 8 ounce glass bottle (227grams)
How does our soap work without nasty chemicals?
Normally, oil and water don't mix, so they separate into two different layers. Soap breaks up the oil into smaller drops, which can mix with the water. It works because soap is made up of molecules with two very different ends. One end of soap molecules love water - they are hydrophilic. The other end of soap molecules hate water - they are hydrophobic.
Hydrophobic ends of soap molecule all attach to the oil. Hydrophilic ends stick out into the water. This causes a drop of oil to form. These drops of oil are suspended in the water. This is how soap cleans your hands - it causes drops of grease and dirt to be pulled off your hands and suspended in water. These drops are washed away when you rinse your hands.
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: aloe barbadensis (*aloe vera) leaf, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ***potassium hydroxide, glycerin, and proprietary essential blend. *organic ingredient **contains coconut oil ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am celiac and have a hard time finding products that work, and work well. However, when I found this hand soap this past spring - it was such a welcome relief to my dry sore hands! I immediately noticed how much softer and just better my hands felt after washing them and using the lotion. I'll be a fan for years!