Hand-Poured Natural Beeswax Candle | Nature's Air Purifier
Bring the outdoors inside. The aromatic Douglas-fir, peppery juniper, and slightly vanilla ponderosa pine combine to create a walk in the woods fragrance that evokes warmth, comfort, and well-being.
OUR ALL-NATURAL, HAND-POURED BEESWAX CANDLES ARE MADE WITH...YOU GUESSED IT...BEESWAX, THE PERFECT RENEWABLE RESOURCE. THEY ARE NON-TOXIC AND SCENTED WITH PURE ESSENTIAL OILS. THESE AWESOME CANDLES BURN WITHOUT SMOKE, CLEAN THE AIR, AND SMELL INCREDIBLE!
- All-natural, non-toxic, non-polluting, non-allergenic
- GMO-Free | Chemical-Free
- 24 hour burn time
- All-natural cotton braid wick
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Hand-poured into a 4 ounce glass jar
Beeswax candles are more expensive – for good reason!
Beeswax is very different than other waxes - all natural, non-toxic, non-polluting, non-allergenic, and with a delicious honey-sweet aroma. A perfect, renewable resource, beeswax is made by the female worker bee for construction of the honeycomb, which safely contains their honey. To produce one pound of beeswax, the worker bees eat about ten pounds of honey, fly 150,000 miles, and visit 33 million blossoms! The sugar converted by the bee's wax glands is then secreted through tiny pores in the bee's body as wax droplets, which harden into wax when exposed to air. The wax looks like small, transparent scales on the bees' abdomen. After being chewed and processed by the bees, the wax scales turn into white color and become soft and pliable enough to be used as a construction material for the bees' comb. As high temperature would soften the beeswax too much and low temperature would render the beeswax too hard, the honeybees have to use their body heat to regulate the ambient temperature of the hive and maintain it such that it is most ideal temperature for managing the beeswax - about 95 degrees Fahrenheit (35 degrees Celsius). Beeswax is precious stuff and more expensive than most waxes, for good reason.
Our beeswax candles burn with almost no smoke and clean the air by releasing negative ions into the air. These negative ions can bind with toxins and help remove them from the air. Our candles maybe helpful for those with asthma or allergies and they are effective at removing common allergens like dust and dander from the air. Beeswax candles burn more slowly than paraffin and soy candles so they last much longer.
What about soy, palm wax and paraffin?
These are a great improvement over chemical candles in all terms, but, they burn at a very low temperature and give off a cold, eerie light. Some soybeans produced are GMO and contain residual chemicals in the process of going from a bean to a wax. Even though they are marketed as organic or all natural, the process is not natural and results will leave residual chemicals similar to those found in paraffin candles. The reason Bert’s Bee candles are so inexpensive is because they are now made with soy rather than traditional beeswax. I hope Bert doesn’t know that!
Regular paraffin candles are petroleum derived and can release chemicals like benzene, toluene, soot and other chemicals into the air. These types of candles do more harm than good for indoor air quality and should be avoided. The very popular Yankee Candle brand is made with paraffin.
Trim wick to ¼” before burning. Do not burn more than 3 hours at a time. Straighten the wick after it has been extinguished and keep it centered. Discontinue use when ¼” of wax is lit. Neither seller nor manufacture is responsible for misuse. WARNING: To prevent fire and serious injury, burn candle within sight. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Never touch or move a candle when the wax is liquid. Be sure candle is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
Support Local | Support Family Farms | Grown & Produced in U.S.A
Honey & Wax Sourced Locally in Montana
WARNING: To prevent fire and serious injury, burn candle within sight. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Never touch or move a candle when the wax is liquid. Be sure candle is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.