Big Timber - Earthy flatlands of lavender, sage, and mint meet up with undertones of musk and woods with a fresh citrus summer breeze. Inspired by the rugged area where prairies meet the Crazy Mountains and the Absaroka-Beartooth Ranges. Big Timber sits in the valley formed by the confluence of the Boulder and Yellowstone Rivers.
Make a memory - Scent is one of the most powerful of our five senses. Smelling a fragrance can trigger a treasured memory and provoke enjoyable thoughts. Each of our solid colognes offers its own history, occasion, and feeling.
- Highly concentrated but not overwhelming
- Easily fits in pocket, gym bag, and carry-on | TSA Friendly
- Fast, handy, and easy to apply with our roll-on tube
- Economical - lasts longer than liquid cologne (which evaporate)
- Moisturizing Farm to Skin Ingredients – Organic safflower oil and beeswax hydrate and seal moisture in. Grown and gathered in Montana from family farms
- Free of top food allergens such as soy, shea butter, nuts, and gluten
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals | Made with blends of natural essential oils and premium fragrance ingredients
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
When in Rome….or shall we say Egypt? Solid cologne is a preferred alternative to traditional spray cologne. It’s nothing new, but something that the Ancient Egyptians introduced a long time ago - all natural, waxed based solid perfume. Each application of our solid cologne evolves with individual body chemistry and temperature creating an individual scent.
Directions: Lightly dab onto pulse points and allow skin to warm cologne. Apply to wrist, or behind the ears and neck.
Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax), mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, and proprietary fragrance blend. *organic ingredient
Size .5oz. | 14g